December 1, 2011
Bio for Tom Holmes
- Travels with the Long Island Youth Orchestra as a percussionist to China, Australia, New Zealand, Japan, Samoa, Tahiti, Hawaii, and Hong Kong. 1982-1983
- BA in music theory and composition from the Crane School of Music, New York. 1987
- Custom fine art crate creator for Marshall Fine Arts, 1988-1989 Moves art work though out New York for major Museums.
- Creates Holmes Birdhouse Company. 1989-1993 Wins best in wood NYC gift Fair 1992.
- Works as environmental educator on sloop Clearwater summer of 1989. Meets...read more